OPS PMO Leader
Feladata / Tasks
Elvárásaink / Requirements
- The role of the Ops PMO Leader is to lead and manage a team of project managers that work cross-functionally to organize and implement new customer and new product introduction. The purpose of this organization is to efficiently leverage the resources through coordinated planning, communication, and alignment of cross-functional teams, to ensure the proper documentation, launching and customer satisfaction as per established and agreed targets.
Előnyt jelent / Advantages
- Responsible for leading the Project Management Team
- Manage key customer projects; serve as interface between internal teams and the customers to resolve both technical andlogistical issuesCollaborate with customer (internal or external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance
- Staff, lead, and manage a team that has responsibility for New Customer Introduction, new product introduction, and producttransfers
- Align the project team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functionalareas and stakeholders within the project
- Define, refine and maintain clarity on roles & responsibilities for the team and business partners (engineering, operations)
- Identify the goals, objectives, and scope of NPI projects while working with relevant BU and Operations staff
- Provide regular and consistent communication between the launch team, the business unit, and the customer
- Identify potential risks and make resolution suggestion through the escalation process
- Open and regular communication of priorities and status of projects with Operations Management and site leadership
- Participates managing internal in-process material, samples allocation, and system logistics
- Manage project reviews
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters Degree Preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment: Engineering, Test, Quality, Planning, Materials, etc
- Prior experience in customer interface
- Strong operational and financial knowledge required
- Minimum of 12 years work-related experience required in project management or related discipline.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
Felkeltettük érdeklődésed? Küldd el önéletrajzod e-mailben (email@example.com)!